Friday, September 15, 2006

Bad WTM This Week, Good School News

Dear WTMs, Sorry for the lack of blog posts this week. I found a school for my daughter and am very excited. The good WTM karma and prayers really worked because we found great school that is a perfect mix of structure, technology with a great principal and teaching staff. It's 3 minutes from our house and she can go there for 7th and 8th grade. We are so excited and better still...SHE is so excited. Will be back in snarky form next week with lots of reports from the field. Thanks again my WTMs for all the good stuff that came our way. I know it helped.

1 Comments:

Blogger LLA said...

YAY!

I'm so thrilled that this story has such a great ending - the school sounds like a perfect fit, and it's geographically desirable? Doesn't get much better than that....

9/16/2006 5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home