Monday, November 06, 2006

Duct Tape as a Babysitter?

Dear WTMs, Another story about a great American mother.

Quizlaw brought a news story to my attention. Quizlaw is a great blog, if you don't read it.

The story-There was a recent Florida incident where a mom used DUCT TAPE her kids together while she went to work. Another case study for mothers that should not have kids. Luckily, neighbors heard the crying children and called the police. You can read the story of this mother of the year by clicking on today's title "Duct Tape Babysitting".

The incident is scary and horrid enough...but my peeps at Quizlaw (always twisted) began offering the QUIZ LAW BRAND BABYSITTING TAPE.

I am not laughing at child abuse. But the "duct tape as a babysitter" is so wrong...and so stupid that it is a ripe subject for dark humor. Anyone? Bueller? And is it me or do more of these incidents seem to happen in Florida?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a resident of Florida, I assure you your assessment is correct. These incidents DO happen more here.

Ohio appears to be a close second :)

11/06/2006 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the fake ad was funny. Real life is so horrid sometimes you can't help but spoof and laugh. That's the key: spoof and laugh.

I wish people had to take an I.Q. test before having children. Then again, I might not have passed, depending on how much caffeine I had in my system the day of the test.

11/06/2006 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. it is always florida for the weird stuff. that's why fark has a special "florida" tag.

11/06/2006 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you so much from Ohio - we appear to have an extremely high stupidity level here too when it comes to children.

11/07/2006 5:56 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

It isn't just you, this does happen in Florida more than anywhere else. I'd like to think that it's the humidity that bursts the brain cells of many unsuspecting folks, but more than likely it's just that there are more stupid people living here per square mile than anywhere else on Earth. You would know what I mean if you tried to drive here...

11/07/2006 10:41 AM  
Anonymous How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath said...

awesome info , keep up posting..

your info really enlighten my day..
hope you have a wonderful days,

Cheers

8/05/2011 3:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my kindergarten teacher taped us to our seats when she was at her wit's end. at least she was humane enough to use masking tape, though.

9/01/2011 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home