Thursday, November 02, 2006

New Fun Friends at the New School!

Dear WTMs, Are you with me on the magnet? I have some excellent news from my daughter's new school. She is doing great, making friends and is very happy. Let's chalk one up for the home team. I have even found some potential mom friends that I think I could hang with! It's not like that is a priority in picking a school but it does help to have some buddies so that I can get the lay of the land at the new school AND it's just nice to have friends. I don't dare say it...don't dare hope...but I think they could even be...WHITE TRASH MOMs. I don't want to get all psyched up yet. It's still early and I am still pretending that I am relatively normal. CLEARLY have not spilled the beans on the WTM blog yet. Will keep you updated.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME!!! And wow- I'm first?? how cool is this?! I love making new friends, but won't get off my butt to actually do it. and i'm with you on the magnet.

11/02/2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger LLA said...

Excellent news - both about your daughter and you!

Yay new school!

11/02/2006 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want that magnet. I really, really want that magnet. We are having shitty issues in our school district right now, and a new school is in MY future, too.

11/03/2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger carmachu said...

We have magnet schools. Its ahr dto decide which is good enough.

11/05/2006 6:14 AM  
Anonymous How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath said...

awesome info , keep up posting..

your info really enlighten my day..
hope you have a wonderful days,

Cheers

8/05/2011 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home