Sunday, November 26, 2006

Only a Friend Would Dress Your Kid Like a Hooker

Only a best friend would dress up your child like a hooker. We spent part of the weekend with some of my best friends-----I've known these friends since I was 5. I am now 43. Do the math and you'll come up with years of dysfunction, fun and laughter. One of these BF's is Godmother to my youngest daughter. These two women and their families are considered family by my kids and it was great to see them. There is only one drawback. My friends have no young girls. One BF has a college age daughter. The other BF has a son in 4th grade. Therefore, it is way fun for them to play dress up with "Miss Minnesota", my 8 year old daughter. Miss Minnesota is now the proud owner of a pair of black high heels with a "peek a boo" toe. She wears them 24/7. She tried to wear them yesterday to 5 o'clock mass. I was so proud. Did any of you experience family fun like this? Spill it sisters.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

I think you have me beat on the holiday fun! You know it's a good time when someone's gettin' dressed up like a hooker, eh?

11/26/2006 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When my daughter was younger my girlfriends and my SIL tried "getting me back" for the evil I had done to their older daughters. I don't ever recall giving their kids makeup at age 3, heels, nail polish or worse fake nails to big for even hookers to wear or all the other crap they sent to my house but they did. Thank Goodness the adults grew out of it. LOL

11/27/2006 7:36 AM  
Blogger Sharpie said...

Can your BF play dress up with me?? - I LOVE new shoes!! And I promise to wear them to Mass....

11/27/2006 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my youngest daughter attended thanksgiving dinner at her grandmother's in her nightgown with ariel dress up shoes.

does this count?

11/27/2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger queen of wt said...

Okay---you win GB! Nightgown and heels to grandma's wins it. Too good!

11/27/2006 12:41 PM  
Anonymous rasik said...

kind a remind me to my old friend...lol...

http://superbsite.info

9/14/2010 8:56 PM  
Anonymous How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath said...

awesome info , keep up posting..

your info really enlighten my day..
hope you have a wonderful days,

Cheers

8/05/2011 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home