Saturday, November 11, 2006

Watch Out Pet Food Pranksters!

Dear WTMs, Read in the news about a guy that sued for $2.7 million because someone tricked him and served him dog food as a prank. While I am not trying to take away from this man's situation (sounded like more than just a prank), this $2.7 million dollar verdict strikes FEAR into my WT heart because of all of the MEOW MIX incidents that I have masterminded and been a part of over the years. Confession time. It's pretty clear I am a little immature since I named my blog White Trash Mom. But what you don't know is that I have, on many occasions, tricked people into eating MEOW MIX by mixing it with CHEX mix...As a JOKE, a prank, a lark. Starting in childhood, we would regularly do this to my older brother and his friends. Fast forward to college and adult life----this practice continued even into my late 30's! I had a client that I worked with for many years, that was almost as immature as I was. Therefore, we would regularly prank eat other, with the "Meow Mix-Chex Mix" as one of my standards. This means that NOT counting my brother (due to the sister-brother NO SUE clause) that I could be sued by a number of my brother's friends, various sorority sisters, friends and even my former client. Clearly I need to start raising my legal fund NOW. Are there any other PET FOOD PRANKSTERS out there? Confess now and let's help each other raise money for legal aid.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I never...tee heee...

Remind me to check the Chex Mix at the next White Trash Party.

I never fed animal food to humans but I did spit in my boss' yogurt once. I hated him.

11/11/2006 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never did, either, but my sister-in-law once baked chocolate chip cookies with chocolate Exlax and gave it a boss she hated. She and her co-workers had a blast watching him go to the bathroom all day.

11/11/2006 2:55 PM  
Blogger Lynnster said...

I don't know which has me more stunned... the $2.7 million verdict, or the fact that I had never thought about Meow Mix Chex Mix...

11/11/2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

No pet food pranks, but I once did something quite unsanitary with something of my cheating ex husband's.....but don't want to reveal anything about it because I don't want him suing me if he ever finds out who I am and that I have done this!

11/11/2006 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't fed Meow Mix to others but do remember a very boring afternoon at my friend's house when we decided to see if there really were three flavors in meow mix....
we couldn't tell the difference.

11/12/2006 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did a speech in a public speaking class where I put an Alpo Label on a can of corned beef hash and gave instructions on ow to feed a dog. At a crucial moment in the speech, I was quick to point out that Alpo is nutritious AND delicous, eating a great big glob of "Alpo" The best part was seeing a cheerleader gag... Does this count?

11/12/2006 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A big favorite of my sisters was during her college years. She lived in a large converted house and all of the students shared a kitchen. She replaced the lables on her cans of refried beans with ALPO dog food lables. She had them stored on her shelf for all to see and would openly open and eat one in front of other students..walking around dishing up the "chow" from a can with a fork...people would be horrified and it was hilarious.

11/12/2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've never used pet food, but I have used rubber bands, plastic wrap, and salt. Use your imagination.

11/12/2006 7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did talk my daughter into eating some dry cat food. I hope she forgets that when I'm old and feeble.

11/13/2006 1:00 PM  
Anonymous How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath said...

awesome info , keep up posting..

your info really enlighten my day..
hope you have a wonderful days,

Cheers

8/05/2011 3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home